Ryan Catherine Rosuck M.Ed.
Born and raised in Southern California, I have an affinity for all thingsthat have to do with nature. I can often be found reading, writing, running, doing yoga, spending time at the beach and hanging out with my family, including my fur babies, Lucky Lee and Remy. I love traveling with my husband and learning about new cultures, and I enjoy immersing these experiences into my lessons. I am a proud graduate of U.C.S.B. and a homegrown Simi Valley teacher, graduating from Simi Valley High School in 1998.
I look forward to working with your students this year and welcome all communication. Let's work together to make this a wonderful school year for all involved.
I can be contacted via email:
Students enrolled in this course will:
• Read from a variety of genres, surveying traditional and modern literature.
• Read works from a variety of time periods.
• Organize thoughts and information, using the writing process.
• Write for a variety of purposes and audiences.
• Use the appropriate conventions of written language.
• Use appropriate, effective, and specific vocabulary.
• Understand, evaluate, and speak effectively.
• Communicate ideas through oral language.